We are a Sydney-based team, supporting locals boost their business by generating legit leads.
We create virtual platforms that connect local businesses with real customers in the same area.
We offer a unique method of advertising, where we take the risk for you!
Unlike Business Directories, we offer a customised service for professional and qualified local businesses, supporting them with cost-effective online marketing tools and strategies.
On an increasingly competitive environment, attracting new customers is a critical issue. No worries! with us you will see how prospecting has never been easier.
Some of our work: Relax! We Clean, Gardeners Eastern Suburbs, Skip Bins Sutherland Shire and Penrith
This is for you if:
This is not for you if:
Why read when you can watch our 2 minute explainer video to get a glimpse of what we do?
Think of us as your budget marketing partner, we get the customers coming so you can focus on doing what you do best!
Stop losing clients! They are out there looking for what you have to offer, so make your business visible to them.
Some of the benefits of partnering up with Local Yakka:
- No contracts! This relationship is based on trust and mutual benefit, walk out if you don't profit
- Pay as you go! Choose the plan that better suits you, we offer a wide range of plans from standard-basic to full-customised
- Put your local business in a Showcase for the right customers, those in your area looking for the services and products you provide.
"I don't need more customers" said no one EVER!
Get set for what's coming, because together we will make your business grow fast.
We love new projects, what about you?
Watch the benefits of choosing a local business on the short explainer video below.
Play it safe! Rest assured knowing that we hand-pick our partners. Having said that, you will only get the best service from the local businesses chosen through us.
We will leave below just some of the benefits of choosing local:
- Spend your money in your community so it stays in your community.
- As local businesses grow, so does the local employment rate. Work closer to home, closer to family.
- Regarding competition, a marketplace with many businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and lower prices in the long term.
- Local ownership ensure that critical decisions are made locally by people who feel the impacts of those decisions.
- When all we hear is globalisation, communities that preserve their distinctive character and their "one of a kind" businesses have an economical advantage.
Take a moment for yourself and enjoy the images we use. You can find more free and awesome images at unsplash.com